Although overall I’m doing fine, one could say that I’m currently in a fragile state. This was made obvious this week when sorting through the five packages sent to me by my new Swiss bank.
I received several letters and one larger package. I set all of the bank mail aside until a time when I felt like sorting through it. Since this feeling never came, I decided I should do it today anyway. Some of the letters had credit/ debit cards in them, others contained pin numbers and welcome messages. Then there was the package. I opened it and found a small black item with numbers on it. They have some weird technology items here in Switzerland, so I assumed it was something to go with one of the cards I received. And I was annoyed I had to figure something else out. My brain hurts.
I was Skyping with John earlier today and complained about all of the bank stuff I have to go through, especially this foreign (literally) object. I showed it to him on the video, and he started laughing. He confirmed it was a calculator. Just a regular old calculator. Not only do I get welcome love letters from my bank, I get welcome presents.
Way to go, accountant.
HAHAHAHA. This is hilarious!
ReplyDelete