Even when cloudy in Geneva, the rumor is that the slopes in the Alps are usually above the clouds, so it can be sunny and beautiful in the mountains when foggy and rainy here. We tested that theory on Saturday and headed up to La Clusaz, a resort in the French Alps for a day of snowboarding. Unfortunately, the rumor is not true and it was cloudy, but we had a good time anyway and found some really fun blue runs, some not so fun red runs, and a very scary green run to get back to the village at the end of the day (narrow, flat, icy, cliff on one side, an old couple, and a ski school- I think the combination of all of those factors makes it at least a red).

![]() |
| I love lunch stops here! The crepes beat chili fries any day. |





Just wanted to say hi! And we miss you guys! I'm glad you're having so many fun adventures!
ReplyDelete