Thursday, January 26, 2012

"First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me." - Steve Martin


We have good news, really good news, and bad news.

Good news: We found baking soda!! Sure enough, it was in the pharmacy section of the grocery store. Now we’re on the hunt for baking powder. I have a craving for some muffins, and I’m not sure I can wait until we visit home to get some. 



Really good news: We are getting visitors!! Jenn and Michael are coming to visit this spring, and we are SO excited! This should be interesting with a mini-fridge, one sink, and a family room. Slumber party!!!

Bad news: We found the baking soda while looking for something to freeze a wart off of John’s hand and couldn’t find any wart removers. Kind of makes me not care about the baking soda since I’m no longer hungry. Eww.

1 comment:

  1. Your visitors sound pretty cool, and I hear they are SUPER excited for the slumber PARTY..!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete