Saturday, April 6, 2013

"Stop worrying so much. Worrying is using your imagination to create things that you don't want."

It feels like just yesterday that we moved over here, and now, literally yesterday, we are starting the process of moving back. We had someone come to give us an estimate for the move, and whereas last time we had a ton of questions, this time we had barely any since we know how it works.

Some days I am ready to move back right away, and some days I already miss being here. Very weird mix of emotions. John has a countdown of the days until he flies home, but I'm not even to the point of counting the months.

I think (know) the next few months are going to fly by since we have lots of fun things planned and not fun things planned like moving. It's one of those times when it's important to seize the moments and enjoy the present but so hard not to focus on the future. I need to work on that.

I feel more at peace with the decision to move back than I thought I would. I know that it's the right time for us to leave the land of naked statues and chocolate, and John, not surprisingly knows that too.


1 comment:

  1. Consider the wonderful adventures you've had... And, have a couple more before the return flight. As well as one more naked statue, chocolate, and a European beer.

    ReplyDelete