I am going to run out of deodorant this week. The plastic is slowly rising to the surface of the stick, and I'm trying to hold on as long as possible. Normally I would just stop by Target to pick up my two pack for $4 and be on my merry way, but I haven't had to buy deodorant here yet, and let's just say it doesn't take up a lot of shelf space at the store with the brimming options.
I settled on this lovely stick of "shower fresh FRESH".
It's just a little guy and cost over $4. And it's a liquidy roll-on which isn't my favorite. And it has a touch of alcohol smell which also isn't my favorite. Not sure I'm going to survive for another four months, but I will try. Sometimes you just gotta suck it up. C'est la vie.
No comments:
Post a Comment