What is that smell that John keeps smelling in Geneva?
He swore it was a perfume that everyone was wearing. I swore that there was no smell. Ah, marriage.
But, as of April 7, 2013, the mystery is solved. Sometimes the most seemingly evasive of answers is right under your nose. Pun intended.
The flowery, perfumy smell (not to be confused with the other official smell of BO) comes from the "parfumerie".
Our local bus line actually ends at the "parfumerie", but we had never ridden it that far. Then, as we took a Sunday walk (not to mix business with pleasure), we happened to smell THE smell. I smelled it too. I even recognized it as the common laundry soap used in this area. And then the smell got stronger and stronger. Until we reached a building with a huge vent just pumping out THE smell. That building happened to be the "parfumerie". Well, by golly! Wouldn't you know??
THE smell is pumped to the city air taking it wherever the wind blows. I even smelled it today in front of my office building. Apparently we're experiencing light northerly winds today.
Now on to our next case. Perhaps the Bermuda Triangle.
| That is the look of success. |
No comments:
Post a Comment