Wednesday, December 12, 2012

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon



I had an epiphany the other day. Talk about learning things about yourself lately. Exhausting. Anyway, I have been struggling with what I want to do with my career next. It’s a natural transition time moving back to the US, so I’ve been evaluating my options. And overevaluating my options. And then I figured out why I was having such a hard time.

I don’t know what exactly I want to do next because I have already fulfilled my main career goal of working in a business role in Europe. It’s really cool to have done so so early in my career, but, crap, now what do I do??

John has ruled out a few options such as professional reality TV watching and anything that requires living abroad, but otherwise the possibilities are endless. I kind of forgot to have a plan for after my plan. And now my first plan is almost done. And I’m usually a pretty good planner. Not this time. Shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment