Whitney booked her plane ticket to come visit this summer, so I immediately booked a trip to Croatia for us. We are flying to Dubrovnik and flying out of Split. We have seven days to figure out how to get from one place to another.
This should be reminiscent of our Europe trip 2005 when Whit, Jenn, and I backpacked in Europe together. I imagine we will spend the days sightseeing, playing waterproof Uno, and debating such life mysteries like what constitutes hair vs. fur.
And then, since Whit and I always make each other do not-fun things, she can help me move overseas! It could be the greatest not-fun event of our lives! She will be so lucky to help me clean the apartment, pack up air mattresses, and carry my suitcases. I haven't forgotten about the time she made me babysit three obnoxious kids with her about ten years ago. I think we're even.
I can't wait!
SO FUN!!! Play lots of waterproof Uno, let me know if you guys ever figure out the whole hair/fur thing... and definitely let me know when you confirm for certain whose feet really do stink (I notice you left that out)!
ReplyDeleteI'll be with you in spirit!
Oh, and if you happen to find yourselves in Brussels and/or some stranger tries to coax you to his bungalow... just say no.
ReplyDeleteDitto That!!! No Bungalow!! And have a fabulous time!!
ReplyDelete