Friday, January 18, 2013

Announcement! Announcement! Annouuuuuunnnnncement!

Well, it's about time to get that picture of my face off of the front page of the blog. I see it everytime I log on to the internet, and I can't have those googly eyes stare back at me for one more day.

So I have some public service announcements. Just a few tidbits of advice since nobody asked for my opinion:

- Please wash your hands. It is cold season, something with which I, unfortunately, am all too familiar. I see you leaving the bathroom without stopping at the sink. And I don't like it. Yes, I'm one of the freaks who uses a paper towel to open the bathroom door as I'm leaving.

- Walking in heels in the snow is not ideal. I may know this from experience just a few hours ago. Bring snow boots when visiting Switzerland in the winter.

- Keep your accounting records tidy. Please.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hahahhaaha I'm a little behind on my blog reading so just saw this. The title and Jackie's response made my day :-)

      Delete
  2. I hate it when people don´t wash their hands. Unfortunately, washing hands in India was sometimes a problem when I couldn´t find the sink, and if there was a sink, there was almost always no soap. It was hard, Dee. So hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use a paper towel to open the bathroom door too! I thought I was the only one...

    ReplyDelete