There are three awesome things about the hotel I’m staying in this week. In no particular order…
1. John got to join me for part of the week!
2. The breakfasts here are soooo good. They have a huge spread of food to choose from including fresh squeezed orange juice, hot chocolate made from real chocolate chunks, and fresh fruit (including strawberries!). I would eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if it didn’t stop at 11am.
3. Our room has its own dance club. It might look like a bathroom, but it has all of the dance club necessities: a bar on the left, disco lighting, and two people who know how to bust a move.
| I can't take all of the credit for this move. Some of you know who I can thank. |
I... LOVE... this!
ReplyDeletePretty sweet dance moves!
ReplyDeleteYour dance moves bring many smiles.....like the "clam" move........lots of smiles & happy thoughts!
ReplyDeleteHaha...hahahah..hahhaha!
ReplyDelete