"Babies are always more trouble than you thought -- and more wonderful." Charles Osgood
John and I have big news!!! We are going to be an auntie and uncle! Our NIECE is due in August… because all Dolins are born in the summer. Her name is Claire, and we already love her to pieces. We can’t wait to meet this little girl.
Oh my gosh!! This is so exciting! You and John will be the best aunt and uncle!
I'm glad you guys had such a good time with Jenn and Michael! I loved reading about your adventures!
Thanks for all your nice comments on my blog too! It makes me happy every time I read one! And you reminded me I need to put up an update on Mamello! She's doing great :)
So exciting! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! This is so exciting! You and John will be the best aunt and uncle!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys had such a good time with Jenn and Michael! I loved reading about your adventures!
Thanks for all your nice comments on my blog too! It makes me happy every time I read one! And you reminded me I need to put up an update on Mamello! She's doing great :)