Monday, October 31, 2011

"Whatever you are, be a good one." - Abraham Lincoln


Some recent updates:

I made the unfortunate discovery this weekend that my shoe size is just above the normal size carried in normal stores here. Dang. I wear a normal size in the US (on the larger side but always carried standard in stores), but the boots of my dreams will just have to wait until I can find a bigfoot store here.

Fun fact: Geneva “fell back” to daylight savings time this weekend, so I’m only eight hours ahead of Seattle for this week. Talk about confusion about what time it really is upon waking up when one is living by themselves…

Happy Halloween! Needless to say, I didn’t have any big Halloween plans this year. And no Halloween cookies. Julie, I showed Britney your cookie website, and we would like to order one box of mummies please. :)

This is one of my neighbors’ houses. Isn’t it cute? I love the tree in the front. 

I am still working on getting the internet set up. The actual network connection still doesn't work. I think all of the wires are put together correctly, and color coding is very much appreciated for French internet manuals. And English for that matter. I’ll just be honest. 

P.S. GO HUSKIES!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I'm glad you like the mummies! We missed you at the cookie decorating MND! I've been brainstorming some Switzerland-inspired cookie designs in your honor :)

    ReplyDelete