My new top three problem priorities, ranked in order of importance:
1. Figure out how to get into the bathroom at the office. It has a lock, but I'm pretty sure I don't have the key. Sometimes this is number 1 on my list and sometimes not. Right now it is, and there is no one here to ask. Shoot.
2. Figure out how to manage my voicemail on my cell phone. See previous post for more information.
3. Understand why one would wear a sheer shirt over just a bra. As someone who is currently wearing three shirts, none of which are see through and all of which are tanks or short sleeves, I may never come to understand this popular trend here. I'm hoping John can help with this when he gets here.
I'm moving into my temporary apartment tomorrow for one month. I'm trading this...
Glad to hear you made it safely and are (mostly) surviving the first week. I hope you made it into the bathroom and didn't Farkle in your pants. Loving your posts, they make me laugh!
ReplyDelete-Heather
Sheer shirt over a bra, huh? I saw a couple of those last weekend in downtown Portland. Needless to say,they were not at work. Or were they............?
ReplyDeleteSo does this mean you'll have an address where you might have a mailbox??
Problems, problems, problems....
ReplyDelete1. That must be the Executive Washroom and you need to find your Executive Washroom key. Now, where is that, eh?
2. My voicemail is all English and I can't make it work. At least, you have a good excuse.
3. That apparel problem seems to be exactly the sort of problem John will have to study, but not too closely methinks. :-)
Here's hoping the kitchen makes you feel a little more settled.
Guten Abend, gute Nacht
P.S. Sun Peaks awaits your return. We'll keep the snow nice for you...
Same question as Jenn, when do we get an address for you?!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that things are coming together, it will be nice to be in a place you can stay for longer than a few days.
Thanks for the updates! I love them!!
HA!!! I finally figured out how to post a comment on here! :)
ReplyDelete